[ST] Bag/seat lock and my wanderings

Howlin's right and I forgot about it. There is a small brackets that could
be made to relocate the seat lock but better yet look at the site, reroute
the cable, and install the seat lock in the rear fender under the
taillight. Then you don't have to be a contortionist to remove the seat
with the side bag installed:-)

BTW, my ridding buddy (Bird Dawg) and I make about 3-4 trips into the
Ozarks every year that last about 3-4 days and cover about 1200-1500 miles
of great riding. Maybe I'll just post here on our next trip?

The Pisgah Inn became a issue when we had the place booked completely and
the park service started getting involved and wanting extra coverage,
approvals, etc.

Matthew, the bracket is needed or the bags will get loose. We're talking
the one under the rear part of the fender that has the bag bumpstops. I
think there is another one for the top rack but I have never installed one
of those.

One could use the shorty signals but I bet you could find the Triumph ones
on e-bay if you left a search notification.

Howlin, Pisgah Inn? I'd be there in a heart beat. the long curving tunnels
are great fun, and sometimes scary with a tinted shield. You learn to flip
it open after the first trip[ through one. I loved that place.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42