Re: [ST] Suspension upgrade (was: Sprint ABS)

>From: sprint_st@xxxxxxxxxxx
>The HyperPro's are a pretty well engineered spring.  I think you will
>be happy with it.  Yes, they are difficult to race tune and the
>old timers don't like them but they have been in winning bikes at Daytona.

Thanks for that, I don't take it on the track anyways. Usually stock
settings are fine for me on any bike, I never tweak it and usually
still beat sportbikes even on a PC800. But the Sprint really feels
like it needs a change in suspension / damping in several situations,
at least for my riding style. I'll measure my sagging factor soon :-).
I knew I was getting bold, but sagging is new to me ;-).

Emile
www.piloot.com