From: Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:03:48 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Suspension upgrade (was: Sprint ABS)

>From: Blake Sobiloff
>An emulator gives you independent control over both the compression
>and rebound settings on the front forks. It also has different
>settings for high-speed (sharp) bumps versus low speed (gentle
>oscillations) bumps.

That sounds a lot like the explanation of behaviour on progressively
wound springs as well, which I read in an article about hyperpro.
Comfort on oscilations, firmness when braking and encountering
sharper offsets in turns. I guess the change in winding also acts
as a damping effect?

Emile
www.piloot.com