Re: [ST] Old Guard

The IOM has been on my must do list too. And you're saying that 2007 is
the 100th anniversary huh? Hmmm. Seems like I'm going to have to come
up with a way to improve my finances in the next year.

This year we're finally going to start building my new garage,
something that's been in the planning and permitting stages for 4
years. The Sprint will be a lot happier not having to sleep right next
to the lawnmower.

My qualifications for the old guard:  ordered the Sprint in Feb. 1999,
received it in April, I think I found the list sometime later that
year. Dang, has it been almost 7 years? I guess I like this bike.

On Feb 14, 2006, at 8:41 AM, Bil Swartz wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Or...we could meet up at the IOM one day (one of my life's ambitions)
>
> There's an idea...a couple of my cohorts here are talking like we're
> going
> in '07 for the 100th anniversary running.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned