From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2006 22:56
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] AUSTRALIA MEMBERS / ?? REAR BEARING ??

G'day - Harry - Sydney - Australia / Red 2002 ST ( remember the rear bearing
;(

I bought the bike in Sept 2002, lurked on the site a few months before that.
So - I'm now on my way to 4 years..

You all had some great comments on the bike and what it could do ;)

Apart from Brett (still got to get that ride in) Don't see many messages
from
OZ members ?? - So, invite you to respond, if your out there !!

Yeeee ha !!to the guys in Sth Africa - would be great to ride/tour over
there..
and the same to our pilot friend - great videos - I'm in the aircargo biz so
got a kick out of them.

Anyway - after all the sh^% getting the bearing and damage sorted, the bike
has
been faultless ever since. Done lots of long fast trips - here in OZ -
that's
just about as good as it gets... Clock just went over 40,000 klm, still
starts,
runs, handles,like new - fits me PERFECTLY - Have you noticed that the tank
sort of has hips when you sit on the bike at lights, after a fast twisty run
-
mmmm

Also had some great track days at Eastern Creek/Sydney - was the OZ GP 500
circuit before they moved back to Philip Island..... well - the bike was up
everything I could give it and then some - scraped the hero bolts both
sides,
lots - handled like it was on rails.

Cheers folks, stay cool, specially our New York cousins.

ps: Still thinkn the Red 2002-2004 is the best looking bike on the road - ..