[ST] Emulator question

It was written: An emulator gives you independent control over both the
compression and rebound settings on the front forks.

I have not used them and one reason is that I understand that every time
you want to change settings you have to remove the forks and springs again
to get to the emulators. True or false? If so, that seems like a lot of
work to me to try and get it right. And if you use their recommendations
are you just happy with better without experimenting?

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42