[ST] The Handyman's Secret Weapon and a Texas Hill Country weekend

Hey Jack, I'm off on a 3 day trip to Big Bend National Park this weekend.  Maybe this spring we can "not organize" a Hill Country weekend.

  The right bag won't come off again as I have utilized the Handyman's Secret Weapon.  A couple days before my Death Valley spill the latch lock fell out in the desert somewhere so a zip tie held that.  But the spill in the sand bent the tongue.  I bent it back enough to catch the bag and then duct taped it.  It's been like that for over three years now because I changed the locks out once when I lost the bag and it isn't worth the frustration to do it again.

  Doug