Re: [ST] Remote Garage Door device

>From: Matthew Heyer
>I believe in Europe this is not a blank as it is where
>you all can turn your headlights on and off (we do not
>have that option here).

Probably because of legislation, but the newest bikes
in Europe also don't have any light on/off switches
anymore. My 2004 T-max already had the hazard light
switch in place where the standard light switch was.
Other Yammies are like that as well, wouldn't surprise
me if the new Sprints also don't have the switch anymore
(not sure though, I'll try to check 2morrow with the
Utrecht motorcycle fair (biggest in Benelux)). It's
weird though that from 2002 onwards the Sprint has
totally lost its hazard lights, even on the new ones.

Emile
www.piloot.com