Re: [ST] Old Guard List / my list story...

Wow, I can't believe all the conversation that I generated (well, at
least partly) with my "old guard" comment :).

For the record I bought my RS on Dec. 20th 2000 as a "demo".  Joined the
list sometime in 01/02 and lurked for a long time before posting
anything.  The RS is the only bike of 8 or so that I've owned that I kept
for longer than 2 years.  Unfortunately my mileage went way down as a
result of moving to within walking distance of where I work 3 years ago
but I still manage a couple k a year.  That will all change in a month
and half when my wife and I move into our first home some 20+ miles from
the office.  Hello poverty!  But the RS will finally have a proper place
of residence (heated garage/workshop) and I'll be back to commuting on
her when weather cooperates.  I must admit that I'm looking forward to
that very much.

FWIW I think the list is great and without equal in terms of the
information that it can supply at a near moments notice.  Especially if
you filter through the sarcasm :P.

Keep the rubber side down,

Nate
00SprintRS

P.s. I'd feel much more comfortable is someone else's name was at the top
of that list...