Re: [ST] Old Guard List

I guess that I should be Ghost Dawg instead of Sly dog, on a couple
different levels:  1) For some time, I have been getting the list
emails, but not really reading them too much, thus a ghost and not a
lurker, 2) I was originally a more active member on the list when Lisa
and I had only one address, under Lisa White, thus she is listed below
and I must have been a ghost then instead of registered old guard.  ;-)

Anyway, I am only occasionally looking over the emails and it is really
great to see so many names that are still active, you all know who you
are and hope to see you again.  I just don't take the time out to keep
up with so many personal e-mails since I get too many at work.

Also hope to meet up with many of the new guard one day, but I may be a
little behind on the events of the day obviously.

Now I'll just go back into hiding.  If any happen to want to say high,
Lisa is still checking the radar screen.

Richard White
Sly (Ghost?) Dawg.

Bear in mind that as a ghost Dawg, I reserve the right to rattle a few
chains sometimes.    .....   Duncan.... A Wing?  Whats up with that!!!!