Re: [ST] Suspension upgrade (was: Sprint ABS)

In a message dated 2/16/2006 8:46:10 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
stephen.mcspadden@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I might get into  trouble here but if you are not going to change the
rear shock, do the  HyperPro spring kit. If you are going to change the
rear shock, get a front  spring kit AND get the cartridge emulators,
else you'll just be wasting your  investment in the rear shock.

I have a '01 ST with the Hyperpro  front and rear springs with stock shock
and RaceTec emulators in the forks. The  front and rear are fairly well balanced
except the rear shock needs a touch more  rebound damping for spirited
riding. MUCH improved over stock.
Doug, Naples