[ST] 2000 RS ECU Question

Thank you all for responding.  It is reassuring that this does happen
sometimes and it seems not to re-occur often.  When I first got this
bike I did use the kill switch out of habit, but after reading a post
about that being bad I stopped.  Its been 6 months since its been used.
  I do have a question about proper shut-down.  Should you cut it off
while the fan is on?
	Thank you for the links.  I will be checking them out as soon as I can.

	The technician told me that my CO level before was set at 4, but that
he moved it back to 2.  My bike is completely stock except it had a K&N
filter when I bought it.  (I've read that maybe I should take this out)
  Anyway, does this mean that it is set to run leaner now or what?  Was
it a correct adjustment?  or does it even matter?

	Thank you all for your responses.  If these answers are in those links
or in the archives do not worry about answering them.  I'll find them.

								Thanks again,

								Jody