Re: [ST] Battery Chargers.....

Hi John,
  I'm using the Habor Freight float charger. You know, the delux model for $2.99. :^ )
  I've had the battery on it continuosly for over a month. No issues, just checked it with my VOM. Only thing to watch out for is once I tripped a circuit breaker somehow that the charger was on (Christmas lights?) and becuase the charger has a little red light on it that stayed on I thought it was still charging, but the light is powered by the battery, I guess it just tells you that it is connected. I caught it within the same day so I did not drain it.

John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Does anybody have any experience with the float charger that Harbor Freight sells? What I am mostly concerned with is can I plug this unit in and forget about it without it overcharging my battery? My Battery Tender bit the dust , and I have one of the HF units that I picked up for $5 on sale...

Thanks,

John