From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emile Nossin
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:57 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] PPSeat

Saw a seat dealer on the Utrecht motorcycle fair today,
P&P Seating from the UK. They have a saddle for the
Sprint ST which looks very nice and comfy. It's a lot
cheaper than the US saddles I know, half the price
(here in Europe that is). The saddle should cost around
250 euros, pics here: http://www.ppseat.co.uk/pp19.asp

Anybody have experience with this seat?

Emile
www.piloot.com