From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emile Nossin
Sent: 17 February 2006 18:37
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] List T Design

>From: Rik Relph
>T shirt artwork? Here is a quick play of mine.
> http://www.covenantclothing.co.uk/private/privatepage1.htm

After clicking on the pic I get this:

Not Found
The requested URL /private/r-vtg97332.htm was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Or was that negative pic supposed to be the artwork (in which case I
must honestly say I don't really like it)?

Emile
www.piloot.com