Re: [ST] Ortega / Lake Elsinore

I am 10 min away from Ortega Highway and love riding the Mecca of OC, Fallbrook/Temecula/Borrego Springs. I am in for the ride, and know my way around only as much as DoggyDooDoo let me know!

Anyone else in this Socal general area?

We are trying to put a ride together for this long weekend now, one tentative ride is Ortega through Fallbrook through Julian.

Big "OC" D