Re: [ST] List T Design

Guys, without offence to anyone,submit your design option and we'll
put them in one area at a specific time and allow a vote.
If you react to one persons likes or dislikes you'llall end up falling out.
I have a design already and we'll have them hosted by the end of
March(as an example) for everyone to vote on.

--
PatSTee