From: "Matthew Heyer" <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:34 AM
Subject: [ST] Delayed emails?

> so what gives?  I've noticed a few of my emails take hours, even a day
to get posted - others come through fine.  I've also noticed this with
other people's emails - I'll get "new" messages that are dated long ago,
and in general get a fair number of emails out of order.

> For the administrators of the site, is there some legitimate cause of
this (and maybe something that these messages contain or such that
should be avoided), or is there just a "ghost in the machine" or other
random problem with the list?