Re: [ST] No fuel pressure?

I've been through one fuel pump (30K) and am about to change the second
one at 76K.  Never had it get to the point of not pumping fuel, but that
may be a problem.  Also if the fuel filter is plugged it may cause the
condition you have.  I know of a guy that had his not start pretty much
the same symptoms as yours.  He changed the fuel filter and it ran
again. filters are cheap given you buy another brand besides the Triumph
one and fuel pumps can be had cheap on ebay.  The last one I bought was
the entire fuel pump/filter assembly and it cost me all of 20.00.

Tim