[ST] Fw: Fw: T-Shirt

More posts from Andy Kay that are not making it through....

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Andrew F. Kay, Jr." <captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 10:03:26 AM
Subject: FW: [ST] Fw: T-Shirt

Matt, could you post this as well?  Evidently I'm being censored.  Another
follows.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two
people remembering the same thing.