Re: [ST] Approaching two months to go...

Jeremy

I'm sure if my RS scraped that easily I'd give it up.  Fancy having to keep picking it up mid corner to adjust the strategy.

It doesn't look fast to me, just they can't lean much.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> jeremyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 20/02/2006 13:39:18 >>>
Seeing someone trying to put a knee down on a GL1800 is seriously
amusing.  That rider was seriously hustling.  Listen to the camera bike
scraping every turn.

Jeremy Witt

Field Engineer

Corrugated Networking Services Inc.