Re: [ST] More 675

That's awesome!!  I want to see some races with the bike.  Anyone know if the AMA has approved the 675 for supersport and/or formula extreme?  Supersport would be great, and I can't see them preventing it from racing in Formula Extreme as they just approved the 1300cc Buell!!!

  Matt Heyer

"Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  To the races! Gentlemen, Start Your Trumpet!

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=25054