Re: [ST] TYRE QUESTION

G'day.

Sorry if this is a done to death topic - but my link to the
archive does not work ?? - I need new F&R tyres after
recent track day - always had B/Stone 020's - but my bike
shop does not stock them any more - Shop guy recommends
Deablo Strata Sport??  I'm 5'9", weight in at about 160 lbs
have a medium to aggressive riding style - and have a
pillion often - she weighs about 140 lbs.

I can track down another B/Stone supplier but dont have any
time before the next big ride and would rather this Triumph
shop did all the work on my bike. They tell me they have a
large range of other tyre brands - but no B/Stone.

I'm looking for good grip and good wear. Cost is not really
the first consideration.

Hope amoung the wisdom of the collective brothers I might
get some tips.

Thx / Harry 2002 ST ( 40,000 klms stil going strong )