[ST] List t-shirts FW: RE: Pricing Question........

Here's the response I got back from Autumn Riders about t-shirts.....

George

From: "Doug Marlow" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gkeslin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <dougmarlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Pricing Question........
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:57:24 +0000

Are the designs one color?  If not, how many colors?

Assuming they are one color designs the prices would be as shown below.  I assume you would provide finished artwork in an electronic file.  Shipping charges from North Chelmsford, MA would be extra.

We would use Hanes Beefy T shirts.  "Light Steel" is a medium gray.  "Ash" is a light gray.  There are about 25 "dark" colors available, including black of course.  The minimum quantity for these prices is 72 pieces.

Custom Silk Screened T-Shirts

One time set-up charge: $30/design

Hanes Beefy Tee Price - Front DesignPrice - Front & Back Design
 Shirt ColorsS-XL2X3XS-XL2X3X
Neutrals: Natural, White6.729.9811.408.1211.3812.80
Lights: Ash, Light Steel8.8811.1412.3010.2812.5413.70
Darks:9.5811.9212.8810.9813.3214.28

Thank you for the opportunity to quote this order.

Doug
Doug Marlow
AutumnRiders
55 Middlesex St., Unit 228