[ST] Fw: List t-shirts FW: RE: Pricing Question........

Posting for Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew F. Kay, Jr. [mailto:captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:39 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ST] List t-shirts FW: RE: Pricing Question........

Click below to see Hector Cademartori's print.  We would remove the Riders
logo and substitute whatever we elect or just use the print alone.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c241/captainquack/?action=view&current=RotLEPi
rate002.jpg

This print would require either 5 or 6 screens to print, depending on the
shirt color, yet prices would be very competitive with the MA firm that was
quoted.  You should expect an additional charge for shirt larger than XL,
generally $2.00

The hardest part from my standpoint is collecting the order and the money.
Does someone have a little bandwidth we could use to set up an order form
and either Paypal or credit card use?  We have to figure all costs
carefully, I don't mind contributing the artwork and time, but I can't
subsidize this, it has to break even.

Shipping costs would be $5.00 up to two shirts, 5 or less it would $9.00,
using USPS Priority Mail (PM gives us free shipping containers).  The
screener is local, so I can pick them up in my truck, but it would be nice
if some SoFla ST'ers volunteered to help with the manpower.  Hundreds of
labels, boxes, etc.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two
people remembering the same thing.