Re: [ST] Visitors guide to driving in Boston

This is totally off topic (bikes that is), but I heard that last year there were more people from the USA trying to emigrate to Ireland than there were Irish trying to emigrate to the USA.

That's a pretty interesting development, and a reflection of the amazing things that have happened to the Irish economy -from zero to hero in less than twenty years.

Now if South Africa could just put some of that magic into its economy we'd be smiling.......we are doing OK, but with our unemployment problems we need a bit more magic.

Back on topic: I'm off to the official launch here of the 675 and scrambler tonight. Looking forward to it!

cheers

Marc
Cape Town, RSA
This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to
the intended recipient or such person's authorised representative,
for the recipient's sole use and is subject to important legal
and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here
<http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm>
Or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.
The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient
(or such person's authorised representative) in terms of section 11
(1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email,
you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.