Re: [ST] Email delays (dreamhost.com)

Hey Rupert,

I have similar delay problems that I've always put down to AOL. Sometimes
messages that I send to the ST list arrive quite quickly, sometimes delayed and a
few occasions never. Its been ok now for a while, especially considering the
recent increase in traffic.

Email I send to other people are sometimes delayed as well, but as I said,
I've always put this down to AOL, or as someome described it "AOHELL".

I did complain to AOL once but they blamed everyone elses servers.

Brett