Re: [ST] PPSeat

>From: BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
>I guess its my fault for having such a boney backside!

Well, at 1.90 meters / 6'3" and 145 lbs / 65 kgs... it's
hard to beat my boney rearend :-).

>In any case P&P dont seem very interested in selling anything to me.

P&P were in Utrecht for the fair last week. They don't seem too
high tech, so I guess they're still catching up on email after having
returned to the UK. I got my reply yesterday. They also said that I
can't pick up the seat in Holland because they have no distributor
in Holland. They do have 3 addresses listed though, but the site is
rather out of date. That would also explain the reply from the
Aussie shop...

Emile
www.piloot.com