[ST] Who do you call?

I would suggest rolling up on the TriumphRatNet list in the Sprint section
and read a thread entitled "Who do you call."   It is another sad commentary
on customer service at Triumph America.  I was lucky to purchase two
Triumphs from an excellent dealer who handled all my warrantee issues with
no problems. The bikes are great. It's sad to say that not all dealers fall
into that class.  A situation which was compounded a few years ago when many
Triumph dealers abandoned Triumph primarily to bad relationships with
Triumph America.  If you followed the events surrounding the fuel connector
problems, it was far from Triumph's finest hour.  There are even ongoing
issues in their handling of >05 Sprint issues as well. In my opinion, most
good experiences with Triumph are the result of good dealerships and most
bad experiences ultimately lead to very poor customer service at corporate
levels. I know that there are guys on this list that think Peter Carleo is a
prince, but in my opinion, with him in charge of customer service, it's
right up there with Dracula running the Red Cross.

Rod