Re: [ST] RS main beam

Chris,

I had a similar experience with my Goldwing.  A mechcanic put in a 90/130W bulb trying to improve headlight performance.  I soon discovered that the plastic around where the bulb mounted was melting.  I went to 45/60 watt bulbs with no further issues.  The stock bulb was a 45/45.

I have new Silverstars waiting to go into the Triumph next time I am working on it.

Rick Brant
00 Sprint St
89 GL1500