Re: [ST] CrampBuster on an ST?

> Anyone have any experience with the poorman's cruise control called
CrampBuster? <

It looks similar to the Throttle Rocker but lacks the contoured
surface where the palm rests, which may not be as comfortable.  I've
had very good results with 1st generation Throttle Rockers on my last
2 bikes - don't know what I'd do without one.

I read that TR had to change their design due to US patent
infringements though I understand that's just for units sold in the
US.  Perhaps you can source an "overseas" one from a Canadian
vendor...

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST