Re: [ST] CrampBuster on an ST?

Brian,

  I am pretty sure I have at least one if not two old ones...I will be going through my riding stuff this weekend as I am getting ready for a trip... Let ya know if I find it.

  John

Brian Mathis <bpm+Lists.ST-RS@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  That's exactly the problem - the Velcro strap thing is terrible - it
won't stay tight on the grip.

I've got a friend who has the original Throttle Rocker. It's a single
piece of molded plastic that wraps around the grip - I've tried it on my
bike and it works great... I'd love to find one of those.

I've got the heated grips too - do you know which size CrampBuster
you've got?

-Brian

'01 ST BRG
Palatine, IL