Re: [ST] CrampBuster on an ST?

ditto on that. i have had the 2nd gen throttle rocker for almost a year now. it doesn't seem to move at all.

philip

----- Original Message ----
From: Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:41:52 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] CrampBuster on an ST?

Weird, I've got the opposite experience. I had the original
throttlerocker, but over time (during long ride) it would
slowly go a bit down. That's why I loved the new throttlerocker
(type II) with the velcro. I've used it for almost a year now
and it stays on its place just fine. You do have to tighten
the velcro properly (so real tight).