Re: [ST] Breathing Clear Bras?

>Why is the Clear Bra being able to breath better for the paint?  The
"paint" on the panels is cured and no longer outgases. <

I recall having a discussion of the breathability issue some time ago.
That said, I don't see the issue mentioned online.  Cure time varies
with the type of paint.  Additionally, our local ST riding ClearBra
dealer is now installing the Ventureshield product.  See his website
here: http://www.clearbraoregon.com/
Guess I should have done some research before I responded.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST