Re: [ST] Givi Rail Install on a '06 ST

The Givi bags are nice, for the short time that I've had them.  It hasn't
rained yet, so I haven't given them a full test.

They are definitely cavernous though, and I have filled them with two full
face helmets in one case...

http://www.ozzy.net/jdscott/sprint/givi-full.jpg

The blue is a perfect match, I think, but this is a custom paint job and
is not how they came from Givi.  I should have mentioned that.  I bought
them fully matte black and a shop used a spectral analysis tool to mix
paint to match the bike.  Then they painted the top portion of the cases.

Before and after pictures are here...

http://www.ozzy.net/jdscott/sprint/

If you're in the US, DC Metro area I can give you contact information for
the shop I used (Iron Works).  They did great work.

-Josh