Re: [ST] Givi Rail Install on a '06 ST

Whoah, the Givi bags make it pretty wide!  I measured approximately 42
inches across at the widest point.

This compares to about 35 inches across in the front, from mirror end to
mirror end.  For further comparison, the Triumph stats say the bike is
29.3 inches across at the handle bars.

So the bags add another seven inches in overall width, and are almost 13
inches wider than the span of the handle bars!  I'll have to watch my
backside. :)

-Josh