Re: [ST] Brake Cleaning

There are two separate issues being addressed in this thread: the pre-05 and
the 05 and greater issue.  You probably have something with the MC point.
Guys with Brembo's don't have the problem on the <05's.  Dealers do get
fixes that they don't advertise.  Like you said, if you complain, you
probably will get it fixed on the new Sprints.
Rod