Re: [ST] Made me chuckle...

What would be really entertaining would be for someone to find out where
this business is in the UK.  If the laws there are anything like the US
it is illegal to use the term "engineering" in the title of a business
that does not actually have a licensed engineer on staff.  I doubt this
guy does especially based on the design on this product.

Nate
00SprintRS