Re: [ST] And Harley riders wonder why...

Steve,   Missed you at Thursday's R.A.T. Pack Meeting.
The next meeting will be on February 2ND at 7:00 pm. I
hope you can join us then. By the way, when my wife
and I met (about 30 years ago)I had a motorcycle apart
in my bedroom. Ten years after that we had a farm
house in New York State and two kids. She used to open
the front door when she heard the bike and I coming
home from work so I could ride up the stairs into the
house. Last year my new Sprint spent the winter under
a sheet in my living room nice and cozy.Different
strokes.   Mike