From: drbrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:22:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [ST] Finally

Damn and I thought skiing in North Carolina on mostly man made snow sucked.  I
am sorry but there is no substitute for Rocky Mountain powder.  But you are
right skiing is very adictive.  I ski several days a year in the eastern US and
try to ski at least 1 week a year in the western US.  This year I am staying
home to work while my wife goes to Big Sky, Montana.

Rick Brant
Pfafftown, NC