From: Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:00:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [ST] New Web Site?

http://www.bikersoracle.com/triumphsprint/forum/index.php

  So first I got this in my local RAT pack email group forum a week or so ago
to, which I replied that for anyone looking for the most exhaustive group of
people with info on Sprints to come our way.  Then I noticed it posted in the
T595.net boards today (which are not great for the Sprint).  Additionally, the
original email to my local RAT pack stated this new site has forums for all
Triumphs, to which I also replied about the definitive site for everything
Speedmaster/Bonneville America - www.bonnevilleamerica.com.

  Seems like someone is trying to take over the Triumph message-board
world......

  (the site does look good though....)

  Matt Heyer