Re: [ST] New Web Site?

> There is absolutely nothing stopping us from creating a similar site.
> Unfortunately I had no spare time in 2005. I dropped the ball. Whether
> it is too late or not I will set this up in February.

Yes, but what would be the point? We already have:

www.triumphrat.net
www.t595.net

as high-traffic Triumph web forums, a handful of model-specific sites and
some other low traffic sites. Why fracture the online community even more? I
already have too many Triumph-related places to visit. Updating the content
on triumphnet.com would have a lot more value IMO than Yet Another Forum.

Garry