[ST] Spotted in London

Hi all,

I was in London for a few days and spotted a silver '05 ST parked near
Leicester Sq. on Wednesday night around 9pm.  Does it belong to anyone
on here?  That was the first time I've seen one in the flesh, and like
most other people thinks it looks so lovely in real life.  An oddly
unphotogenic bike.

Now I have a cheque for £15K in my pocket (the money which finalises the
split with my ex.  Phew) going into the bank today.  Do I:
(a)  Use it as discussed by the solicitors and pay off my little debts
and top up my savings account

  or

(b)  Go to my local Triumph dealer and buy a couple of things.

?

Answers on a postcard.

Andrew