Re: [ST] CF can

Thanks Zoltan - I am still looking for one.  Anyone know if this one for a 2004 will fit on a 2000?  I seem to recall slightly different angles or pipe lengths or something at some point in the model years?  Can anyone confirm/deny this?

  Matt Heyer

Zoltan Pavlakovich <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Matt, are you still looking for a cf can? I noticed you didn't get the last one on ebay. Well, here is an other one if you are interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4603151144&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Good luck,

Zoltan