Re: [ST] rear brake sensitivity question

>From: MFay@xxxxxxxxx
>Normally we get a spate of people complaining that the STs rear
>brake is useless rather than too powerful.

With the standard brake pads that my '01 ST had when it was
still new (last March :-)) the rear brake is rather useless.
I was able to stand on it with almost no result. The pads
were changed with another brand (don't know what kind actually)
around the summer which made them like what I'm used to with
other rear brakes on other bikes, average to good. The front
also got better with the other types of pads, but the difference
in rear brake performance was pretty big.

Emile
www.piloot.com