Re: [ST] Pannier Inner Bags

I would agree with the other comments about the inner bags.

Mine never kept anything dry, so I use large plastic bags as an inner linner
for the Triumph bags, which worked very well.

On more than one occasion I had them quite loaded and struggled a little
shutting the cases, but I think this was a good thing as it prevented me from
overloading them and also reduced the amount of "stuff" my girlfriend at the time
could take with us...

Brett
Sydney.