From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:52 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Paging Matt H--now "TB exhaust note"

I have a round TB Carbon can but not the Ti one. It is significantly
louder than stock but not so loud that you cannot talk over it at idle
like the Wolf or PowerMax system or the D&D. The PowerMax and D&D I find
painful to listen to after a short while of riding either with or without
plugs. I think there is a sound file on the TB site to hear it and it is
dead on. Good throaty growl when taking off and can scream when
approaching redline--but never annoying. I find it challenging not to wake
up my son when I leave really early in the morning...but that may be that
he is "tuned" to my bike. As a point of reference, my wife is really not
into loud bikes and thinks it is reasonable. She can hear me about a mile
away when I get on it though...but only after my son say's "dad is coming
home."

Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Many thanks for looking
out!! Anyone have one of these and can compare the noise and noise-level
to the Triumph performace exhausts?

Matt Heyer

Zoltan Pavlakovich wrote:
Matt,

here is another one, TB C2 Titanium

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4605681684&r
d=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

My TB C4 Carbon is coming tomorrow. Ooooooohhhhh!