[ST] She's gone away

Howlin wrote: Well the day finally came and on Saturday afternoon my ST
rumbled out of my driveway with her new owner aboard. She didn't look back
once and didn't even bother to say goodbye, she just left me to stand in
the garden
listening to the exhaust note as it faded into the distance.

And we all hear the sound of Deguello playing in the background.
But I have her bags:-) Nice bags she had BTW:-)

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima