Re: [ST] ouch

im in my 40's, had a write off the other year which was protected on the
insurance. Im about £350 fully comp i think although in 2002 it was cheaper
throughout the market and i was under £300.
Ive been riding since 1978 although bike test was 80s sometime

BTW Chris, im in Cambridge this weekend, one of my fighters on the bill at
the Cherry Hindon Centre.