Re: [ST] dropped bike

Dropped my '99 BMW F650 on Day 1. I was pulled up at a stop light in
St Louis.  It was my turn to move so I pulled my legs up and started
releasing the clutch. A driver in a car pulled up really fast to my
left- she looked like she was going to run through the stop sign. I
panicked and pulled everything in and tried to put my left leg down
but there was a small hollow that undid me. The bike  toppled gently
and people helped me get back.

 > "You OK?  How long you been ridin' man? "

Umm about 15 years.

 > "Yeah right. How come you fell on your ass?"

GC